Friday, December 14, 2012

Meta: No content today because ugh

I dropped my 5-year-old off at kindergarten this morning. At almost the exact same time, a bunch of kids effectually the same as my son at a school effectually the same as his in a place effectually the same as where I live were getting brutally murdered for no fathomable reason. I can't even (or just don't want to) imagine. Words: There are none. None.

With that in mind, Kliff Kingsbury's introductory presser and the stability of the Big East just seem ... I dunno ... something. Unimportant? Yeah, I guess so.

So instead of writing I'm gonna get my work done, leave a little early, take my kids to ride the Christmas train and then put them to bed. And the latter part will be a little easier knowing that there are a lot of people out there right now who thought they'd get to do that tonight but won't.

What a sad, sad world. I don't even know, man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.