Friday, November 09, 2012

Mike Leach takes things very seriously


Only Mike Leach could go into a presser in the middle of an absolute poopstorm and produce a bunch of snark-filled sarcasm featuring nothing of usefulness.

His not-at-all-lawyer-ly intro:
"I have considered this over the years -- having the yes/no press conference where every question is answered with a 'yes' or a 'no,' and I certainly wouldn't rule that out. I may go to that yes/no thing, because in this era of ridiculous political correctness and stuff like that, there seems to be some dissatisfaction for style points.

"Typically, if I'm asked a question, I give an honest answer, and I can see that there's evidently some dissatisfaction with that. But I can go to the one-syllable answer. I kind of like that and it appeals to me, and I've done things a certain way for a number of years, so maybe it's time to change that and check that out."
Enjoy:


If you can't watch it/listen to it/sit through it at the moment, just be aware that this is an apt summary:
"I think next year is going to be even better because everybody's great and everybody's done a perfect job and I like the way everything is going."
Yesssss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.