Sunday, June 05, 2011

Solid effort, Central Arkansas

My knowledge of Central Arkansas is limited to the fact that there's a school named Central Arkansas that's presumably located somewhere in the middle-ish area of Arkansas. So if the goal of unleashing this visual atrocity ...

... was to gain some publicity, consider that goal achieved. This will be the only time Central Arkansas is ever mentioned on this blog.

But ... I mean ... guh. That thing's just hideous. I'm not even sure which part I hate most (so many choices!), and I don't wanna look at it long enough to decide.

The only way it could be worse:

AAAAAARRRGHGHGH SO PAINFUL IT BURNS MY EYES!!!!

It's gonna take a historic, probably Nike-sponsored effort to knock Eastern Washington from the top of the what-were-they-thinking-when-they-designed-that-field hierarchy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.