Saturday, June 02, 2012

A glorious, self-congratulatory meta update

At some point between midnight and 2 a.m. this morning, this website hit 10,000 page views. The answer to the snarky question you definitely are thinking right now: No, they are not all mine since my own hits are excluded. There are, for whatever reason, actually people reading (or accidentally stumbling across) this site with some regularity.

It took 266 posts and 363 days; that's about 38 views per story and 28 per day. I'm not exactly Google.

Still ... I mean ... 10,000 is pretty decent considering my complete lack of a traffic-generating platform and the relative noob-ness of my site. I just gotta change that from 10,000 a year to 10,000 a day in order to quit my job and start producing hypothetically entertaining content on a much-more-regular basis. I'll work on that.

In the meantime, yay for something vaguely resembling a readership.


Yay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.