Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chip Kelly will always love you

I really should stop turning the TV off when the clock hits zero, because I'm missing all the good stuff. Rewind about 15 hours from the Jim Schwartz-Jim Harbaugh explosion and you get Chip Kelly making it very clear that Erin Andrews has his full attention:


This was amusing in that a bunch of douchy douches got told to shut up. I'm always in favor of that. But what I was unaware of* was this, which happened after last year's Oregon-Stanford game (also an ESPN production, obviously):


Yeah, I'm calling shenanigans. Combine the two and you get this not-so-subtle message: "I'M SUCH A MANLY MAN RRRRAAAARRR NOW LET ME SWEEP YOU OFF YOUR FEET AND CARRY YOU OUT OF THIS DANGEROUS PLACE WHILE WHITNEY HOUSTON SINGS HARMONICALLY IN THE BACKGROUND."

BTW, does Nike make day-glo-yellow roses? I know what somebody's getting for Valentine's Day ...

*Hat tip to Brett Fera and Sean Paperman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.