Monday, May 21, 2012

Let the celebration begin

The news of the day comes from Sports Illustrated's Richard Deitsch:
I can report ESPN has removed Pam Ward from its college football coverage.
There are no words; my reaction can be expressed solely through GIFs:


I would like to make it clear that my ongoing celebration has nothing to do with Pam Ward being a woman (I think Beth Mowins is a fine and acceptable announcer) and everything to do with her describing should-be-exciting things like awesome touchdowns the way she presumably describes her most recent visit to the gynecologist. She also calls Michigan "Mitch-igan" for some inexplicable reason and wants injured players to just die already so she can escape the evil clutches of the broadcast booth.

In summary, she's awful.

It's a glorious day. Let's buy suits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.